Two years in the making and August 22nd So that you know, we are also making physical albums available that you can have and hold for purchase on Amazon (coming soon) CDBaby and limited edition autographed albums in our online store!
In your hands will be what we believe, a fantastic journey in song and sight! The packaging, the symbolism, and all the things people can experience in addition to the moving music. Holding that album in your hands and reading the liner notes, the stories, the thank you’s and being able to read the song lyrics is part of the experience. And, wait, did someone hint that there are hidden tracks on the CD? Let’s get back to being excited about holding something tangible in our hands. Let’s take back ownership of our physical stuff and leave water for the clouds! Just kidding, have them both, why not! Lol.
Just a little bit about the two-year process which started with, well, the songs, but our Producer, David Ivory – Grammy-nominated/multi-award winning producer (Halestorm, Silvertide, The Roots, Eryka Badu Patti Labelle Silvertide, Jill Scott, etc.) who molded and shaped us. He gave so much of himself and helped develop our sound and our stage show, with additional production and development by Joe Lam. We could not have come this far without them. They worked us just as hard, trust me, and taught us a lot. The studio fun, and always abuzz, full of interns, engineers, film crew and photographers (we pretty much chronicled the process) and lots of great times. Some of the footage captured is in our videos, so check them out on Youtube.
- Sharon Lia – Songwriter, lyricist, pianist/keyboardist, vocalist, co-production
- Rick Jannotti – Guitarist, co-production, co-writer, and engineering
- Howie Fallon – Drummer
- Rhodney Miller -(Lauren Hill, Kindred, Jill Scott) – Bass
- Howie Gordon –Award-winning musician – Keys
- Vika Hunter -Back up Vocalist
- Pablo Batista – Internationally Renowned Award-Winning Master Percussionist – Percussion (Anomie, Sick Addiction, Why Can’t We Pretend)
- Damon “Dizzy Fingers” Bennett – (Jay-Z, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake) – Keys (Anomie)
- Mitch Beer Digable Planets, Cee Knowledge And The Cosmic Funk Orchestra, Ashley Leone, Killer Beez- Bass (Anomie)
- Art Direction, Design, and Illustration by Darren Melchiorre, Sharon Lia
- Photography by Mark Weiss (Mark “WEISSGUY” Weiss – The guy that lived, rocked and photographed the 80’s til now.)